Pokem Go

Pokem Go

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Pokemon Go Crimes

Trespassing incidents have been linked to Pokemon Go. Three teenagers were stopped at Perry Nuclear Power Plant in Ohio as they trespassed while trying to catch the Pokemon characters.

Pokemon Go has already caused lots of warnings from police departments. “As you battle, train, and capture your Pokemon just remember you’re still in the real world!,” warned one police department.

Law enforcement agencies have already reported accidents, injuries and robberies where suspects have used the game to trick victims to go to places in order to rob them. Armed robberies of players have been reported in Missouri, New York and Maryland.

On the web one person complained that “Pokemon Go put me in the ER” in talking about the game. “Not even 30 minutes after the release last night, I slipped and fell down a ditch. Fractured the fifth metatarsal bone in my foot, 6-8 weeks for recovery. I told all the doctors I was walking my dog lol... Watch where you're going, folks!,” he warned fellow players.

One woman in western Pennsylvania that her 15-year-old daughter was hit by a car while playing the game and crossing a busy highway. The girl was reportedly hospitalized with an injured collarbone and foot, as well as cuts and bruises. I believe the video I posted here has a picture of her in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment